Electra Error Exploit iOS 11.3.1 – iPhone users who are trying to jailbreak their iOS device with the help of Electra1131 Jailbreak are often facing an issue of getting stuck on “error: exploit” screen. This error means that the tool wasn’t able to restart the device.
This error can be found on both the vfs as well as the multipath version of Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1. Even though Electra multipath gives a much better success rate than vfs version of Electra, this error is found majorly in the multipath version of Electra Jailbreak tool.
How to Fix Electra Error Exploit iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak
There are a couple of precautionary methods which you should try before proceeding to actual troubleshooting which involves some technical steps. Most of its users encountering this error are able to resolve their problem with these steps only:
- Completely close the Electra app from the app switcher and then start it to try again.
- If it happens once again and your app still gets stuck on the “error: exploit” screen, then put down your iOS device in airplane mode, reboot it and then try again.
- You can try logging out of your iCloud account as well and sign back again. This works some of the times.
- Lastly, before proceeding to more technical steps, you should give try the vfs version of Electra jailbreak tool. This is the most basic stock version, however, could take some tries to get it working in a proper manner.
Note: If already on vfs version, then try switching onto multipath version, that works for some users.
How to Fix Electra Error Exploit Issue during iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak
These two methods are only if none else from the above works. Below steps are a bit technical and you should proceed with caution and back up to iCloud or iTunes before going any further.
The first one involves downloading Electra jailbreak and installing it using Cydia Impactor.
- Download version 1.0 of Electra 1131 jailbreak tool from here.
- Download Cydia Impactor from its official website.
- Install Electra using the Cydia impactor tool.
- After doing so, you will be asked to trust your user certificate, do so and run the jailbreaking app again. Run it again, if it fails.
- Next, using the link, you have to download Cydia repository as developed by the site’s owner.
The second method is a bit more complicated than the first one and will require an Apple developer ID. If you don’t have it, then we suggest you skip to the end where we have linked an ongoing related Electra error exploit Reddit thread.
- Go over to the Create Applications part of the Apple Developer account.
- Enter any name you wish in the App Description
- Then in the App ID Suffix, choose an Explicit ID and enter a Bundle ID.
- This is basically a reverse domain input, something like com.fix.electra.
- Then upon coming across App Services, confirm that the checkbox next to Multipath has a tick against in it.
- Next, you need to head over to create profiles
- There will be an option named iOS App Development Click upon it and then choose to select the App ID that you just created.
- A list of various certificates and devices will appear in front of you. Select the most relevant one from both of the lists and then choose Continue
- Name this profile anything and download
- With the help of iOS App Signer, you can now use this profile to sign the Electra App which should remove the Electra Exploit Error.
If there is any chance that your problem has not been resolved by now, then you should check this Electra error exploit thread on Reddit.