Download GBA4iOS Emulator – As the name suggests, GBA4iOS is simply an emulator that allows you to play all the games available on GBA platform using your iOS device. Though GBA games aren’t that much popular with the new generation they hold a nostalgic value in hearts of many. With the help of this GBA emulator for iOS, they can now relive those classic games.
Before we proceed with the various procedures on installing gba4ios on your iPhone, let’s discuss why we have chosen this emulator over others and what makes it stand out amongst rest.
Features of GBA4iOS Emulator for iOS, iPhone and iPad
The very important thing that you need to know first is that unlike some other emulators, you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device to be able to play GBA games on it. Apart from it, its one of the most advanced emulator out in the market with various features that helps a player gets the most out of a game.
- With this, you can play with your friends via multiplayer mode as well as the online mode in the games that come with it.
- To provide you with a true experience of playing GBA games, this emulator has inbuilt support for various controller skins of Game Boy Colour and GameBoy Advance.
- You can also use cheat codes within games an unlimited number of times.
- Like mentioned above, not only it covers skin support from Game Boy Colour, you can also play games from it in addition to the ones from GameBoy Advance.
- To make sure, you don’t lose your progress, upload files on cloud storage with it and synchronize data with easy access to it.
Apart from the above, it also includes haptic feedback, AirPlay, and wireless support if you have the latest version installed.
There are two methods to install gba4ios on your iOS device, one which you can install directly using an internet connection and a browser, other which requires a laptop/desktop and cydia impactor.
Install GBA4iOS on iOS 12 – 12.1.4 with Cydia Impactor
We are covering this method first because unlike the second one, it’s a bit easy and doesn’t involve any tricky steps. For this, first, you need to get ahold of a desktop or laptop and get access to it, also a data cable to connect your device to it.
- Now, Download GBA4iOS IPA file and cydia impactor.
- After downloading, install the Cydia impactor onto your computer system and connect your device to it.
- Cydia Impactor should at once recognize your device, after it has done so, drag and drop the gba4ios ipa file onto it.
- Then, enter your apple id and password when prompted, don’t try a fake id as it won’t work.
Upon completion of the process, you can now play any GBA games henceforth on your device. Though this method is much simpler than the one I am going to cover next, it does requires a valid Apple developer id with a trusted certificate and needs to be repeated at the end of every week owing to its certain limitations. If this doesn’t work for you, then you can install gba4ios using the next method.
Also Read: Fix Electra Error – exploit iOS Jailbreak
Install GBA4iOS Directly (iPhone, iPhone X, XS, XR, iPad)
You don’t need to download any third-party software beforehand for this or have an external device connected to your iOS device. You simply need to have an active internet connection in your device using which you can connect to the gba4ios download site.
Step-1: Fire up the browser in your iOS device and go to this link – http://iemulators.com/gba4ios.
Step-2: Scroll down until you see the GBA4iOS 2.1 date trick logo and then click on it.
Step-3: A new page will open which contains all the information regarding the emulator, now find the install button and open it by clicking on it.
Step-4: You will be asked for confirmation to proceed ahead, give that.
Step-5: This will take you to a Settings page wherein you need to go to General → Date & Time and then Toggle Off.
Step-6: Here, input any incorrect date and time and let the installation process complete.
Step-7: You will know when the installation is complete as the GBA4iOS logo will show up on your device’s screen.
Step-8: If you wish, you can now change the Date & Time Settings to Auto.
Step-9: There is one last thing that you need to do before you start playing games using the emulator.
Step-10: Goto Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management and make sure that you’ve enabled the trust certificate for GBA4iOS.
That’s it, now you can play your favorite games on your iOS device using the GBA4iOS emulator while on the go as you travel or in your leisure time.
There is one another emulator that has been making waves, Delta Emulator and like GBA4iOS it also does not needs jailbreaking your device to be installed. If you’re looking for a change, then you can try this one too.